Saturday, November 21, 2009

The End of an Era (or just three months)

A farewell, quickly, as I'm leaving Israel tomorrow morning. At 8:30 AM, my friend Sandra and I will take a bus from Nazareth to Amman, and fly to Cairo in the evening. After 5 days in Egypt, we'll spend another 5 in Jordan before I fly to India for two weeks, then finally to Taiwan. It's been an incredible few months here, with more stories and experiences I can ever put in words, with more friends and places to miss and look forward to seeing again soon. Especially the time on the farm was so eye-opening, inspiring, life-changing...I am already aching a bit to be back. On that note, here are a couple of last entries which sum up the depth and intensity of the last month. Not sure when I'll be posting again, but as always, much love to all, peace and take care.

No comments: